Introducing vegan silk by touché, made from our signature eucalyptus fabric – it’s about as close as you can get to silk growing on trees! Dubbed vegan silk, this fabric feels just as luxuriously soft and is made cruelty free from 100% sustainably grown eucalyptus. Eucalyptus fibres are nature's answer to a sustainable and renewable alternative to silk. Get the same pampering effects as traditional silk while protecting the environment as you sleep.
- Made from 100% eucalyptus fibres
- Skin friendly (anti acne & anti ageing)
- Hair friendly (anti frizz & anti breakage)
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Certified TENCEL™ Lyocell
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - free from harmful chemicals
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, 100% natural & free from harsh chemicals
- Designed in Australia
- Size: Standard/Queen (75cm x 50cm)
- Closure: Hidden Zipper
- Comes packaged in touché branded gift box *please note when purchasing two pillowcases they will be packaged in 1 box. If you need separate boxes for gifting please let us know.
- ANTI-ACNE: Help prevent breakouts with naturally anti-bacterial eucalyptus. During sleep, your pillowcase absorbs oil, dirt, germs and dead skin cells from your face. This happens every night, only to transfer it back to your skin the next evening. The anti-microbial properties of eucalyptus helps reduce the presence of harmful bacteria which can clog pores and cause breakouts, leaving you with cleaner, clearer skin in the morning.
- ANTI-AGING: The silky smooth surface of a touché pillowcase lets your skin glide along the pillow, preventing wrinkles by reducing the friction from tossing and turning that causes creases in the skin. Our vegan silk is also significantly less absorbent than other fabrics, helping your skin retain its natural moisture, and allowing your expensive night cream to stay put too!
- HAIR FRIENDLY: touché pillowcases won’t cause friction, which means your hair won’t get frizzy or tangled no matter how much you move around at night. Our fabric’s smooth texture means that it won’t tug on your hair like cotton does resulting in less breakage.
- SUSTAINABLE: Our plant based material is created through a zero-waste, closed loop process whereby 99% of water and solvents are recycled and reused. Compared to cotton in particular, our eucalyptus fabric has a significantly smaller environmental impact, requiring as much as 10-20 x less water to produce.
You might be tempted to never take them off your bed, but our pillowcases are designed to get softer after every wash!
- Wash separately in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Line dry if possible, or tumble dry on low