Sold as a set of flat + fitted sheets (pillowcases are not included).
Fall asleep in luxury with touché vegan silk. Our signature sheet set, available in a range of elegant tones, turns your bedroom into a sanctuary for dreamy, blissful beauty rest.
touché vegan silk sheets are luxuriously soft to the touch, with a silky smooth finish that reduces pulling and creasing on hair and skin. Naturally moisture-wicking and breathable, touché vegan silk bedding keeps you cool and dry through the night, while antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties reduce the presence of allergens, mould, and dust mites.
Our signature sheet set comes in three sizes, each containing one fitted and one flat sheet. Rest in bliss between layers of soft touché vegan silk, sustainably sourced from renewable eucalyptus trees — and wake up on cloud nine each morning.
- Sleek, silky finish with luxuriously soft feel
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Temperature regulating and breathable
- Made from renewable eucalyptus fibres
- Machine washable
- Extra deep pockets to fit all mattresses
- Arrives in a touché gift box + Add white-ribbon gift wrapping for $5
- Breathable: touché vegan silk bedding is breathable and moisture-wicking. This temperature regulation helps you stay cool through the night.
- Hypoallergenic: touché vegan silk is naturally hypoallergenic and hygienic, as the fibres of the vegan silk pillowcases and sheets are resistant to build up of mould, bacteria and dust mites.
- Luxuriously Soft: With beauty sleep between luxuriously soft touché sheets, you’ll wake up on cloud nine every morning.
- Perfect Fit: The extra deep pockets of our vegan silk sheets are a match made in heaven to mattresses of all kinds.
- Sustainable + Earth Friendly: touché vegan silk is crafted through a zero-waste, closed-loop process, without the use of harsh chemicals or solvents. This manufacturing process has a low environmental impact, requiring only a small amount of water in its production, and using materials sourced from renewable eucalyptus trees.
Our eucalyptus-based vegan silk fabric is luxuriously soft, silky and long-lasting. touché vegan silk bedding is machine washable and durable, naturally maintaining its luxe sheen throughout washes, and becoming even softer over time.
- As eucalyptus is naturally antibacterial, wash our vegan silk sheets every one to two weeks.
- Wash separately in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Use mild detergent.
- Line dry is preferred, or tumble dry on low heat, low tumble.
- Avoid drying under direct sunlight.